The Southern Alleghenies Rural Planning Organization (RPO) is responsible for developing and maintaining the region’s Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan. The Plan is consistent with the goals set forth in the Southern Alleghenies Long Range Transportation Plan as well as federal and state guidance regarding bicycle and pedestrian modes of transportation.
The 2022 Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan was adopted by the RPO at the December 16, 2021 Rural Transportation Coordinating Committee Meeting. It includes five major goals:
- Bolster the region’s bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure so that it is safe to use and enjoy.
- Ensure our region’s bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure is well maintained.
- Continue planning for bicycle and pedestrian initiatives.
- Educate our region’s stakeholders, elected officials, and public at-large of key regional initiatives involving bicycle and pedestrian transportation.
- Maximize the benefits of transportation investments in the region.
Questions: Zackary Lee via telephone: (814) 949-6532; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: (814) 949-6505, or mail at SAP&DC, 3 Sheraton Drive, Altoona, PA 16601.
Servicios de traducción están disponibles en muchos idiomas. Póngase en contacto Propio Language Services: (888) 804-2044 http://propio-ls.com/index.asp
Pour le français:
Des services de traduction sont disponibles dans de nombreuses langues. Contactez les services en Propio: (888) 804-2044 http://propio-ls.com/index.asp
Übersetzungsdienst in vielen Sprachen. Kontakt Propio Language Services: (888) 804-2044 http://propio-ls.com/index.asp
application/pdfExecutive-Summary.pdfOpen Download Copy Link 980.79 KB 2022-02-25 February 25, 2022 2022-02-23 February 23, 2022
|980.79 KB||February 23, 2022|
|2022-Southern-Alleghenies-RPO-Bicycle-and-Pedestrian-Plan.pdf Open Download Copy Link 10.1 MB 2023-01-12 January 12, 2023 2023-01-10 January 10, 2023||10.1 MB||January 10, 2023|